Holy Trinity was officially incorporated on March 10th, 1903 after beginning its ministry in the fall of 1902. Holy Trinity began worship services in English because there was a need for "the faith of the fathers in the language of the children." The building was consecrated on January 27th, 1907. In 1995, the facility was remodeled to allow the building to be barrier free. Today, Holy Trinity has about 450 members and is a grace-filled, welcoming congregation.
Deaconess Andrea Delaney
Matt Wahl, Music Director